Education India has a multi-disciplinary group of professionals dedicated solely to the development of facilities for Indian Schools. Its comprehensive range of services include the following:
DETAILED PROJECT REPORTS
- Detailed Project Reports (DPR) for schools pursuing State / CBSE curricula can be prepared in a modular form for easy implementation and include a detailed financial analysis.
- DPRs are a master document which cover every facet of the planned school.
- DPRs can be used as a basis for obtaining loans from banks and financial institutions.
- Working with the client to set up the school, once the business plan is in place
- Staff recruitment and training
- Curriculum development
- Policy manuals and SOPs
- Admissions process
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Safety features in school buildings
- Manual and electronic security – incorporation of specifications in the school infrastructure at the
designing stage itself
- Coordination between manual and electronic security systems
- Coordination with the local police and other security agencies in the area
- Accreditation to a School Safety Accreditation Society
- Drawing up job descriptions of Indian and expatriate faculty.
- Drawing up the terms and conditions of employment.
- Selection and recruitment of faculty.
- Drafting contracts, including National contracts for expatriate faculty.
- Architectural concept of the project based on the latest concepts of designing schools.
- Preparing a detailed area program.
- Continuous liaison with the architect and the client to ensure that the final design incorporates the vision of the client, the design intent, and the budget.
POLICY MANUALS AND SOPs
- Human Resource Development
- Safety & Security
- Financial Management
- School Operations
- Parent Handbook
- Staff Handbook etc
MARKETING AND BRANDING
GUIDANCE TO THE SELECTED AGENCY
- Branding – Brand Strategy
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Hand-outs, Leaflets, Flyers
- Designing Brochure
- Press Releases
- Designing Signage’s
- Mission and Vision Statements
- Social Media Channels-Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Designing Logo
- Designing Stationery
- Parent Conferences
DUE DILIGENCE REPORTS
- Developing criteria for the proposed acquisition of a school.
- Investigating the academic, financial and commercial activities of a school for a proposed acquisition.
- The process includes gathering information and its analysis and interpretation from the financial, commercial, legal and marketing viewpoints. Based on this, an assessment is made of the key risks and opportunities, including a financial feasibility study.
- An analysis of the infrastructure, including equipment and furniture.
EDUCATION ICT INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES
Microsoft Windows, Apple Macintosh Server and Data Storage Solutions
- Unified Threat Management and Enterprise Wireless Infrastructure Deployment
- Network LAN Cabling
- Microsoft Office 365 Deployment and Google Apps Deployment
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Student Information Systems (SIS) & Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- IT Help Desk Services
- Audio Video Management Services
- Print Management
- IP EPBAX, CCTV and Video Conferencing
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT OF FACULTY
- Training of faculty, prior to commissioning of the school.
- Long term development of faculty after joining.
- Training courses.
- Types of school uniforms required for boys and girls.
- Selection of a fabricator for the uniforms:
- Finalisation of designs/patterns.
- Selection of appropriate fabrics for various items of the uniform.
SCHOOL BUS MANAGEMENT
- Safety features of a school bus.
- Selection of a GPS system that links the school, the buses and the parents.
- Contract with the school bus operator.
- Indian Boards schools.
- Up gradation of existing schools.
- Detailed financial feasibility.